how to patent an idea http://www.pearltrees.com/kellemary/inventhelp-news/id24349646/item252307643; Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market an invention idea, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.